Northwest Mums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Northwest Mums
Northwest Mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cooly Julie

Feel like giiving in................. Empty Feel like giiving in.................

Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:11 pm
Yet another appointment today as well as 4 contacts each week,Monday and Wednesday for Jade but she hasn't been turning up to see her daughter. Lottie's dad Ben,give him his due he sees Lottie every Tuesday and Thursday failed being a foster carer and the report isn't very nice.Its actually knocked my confidence of being a mum and Nan I saw a solicitor today over a Special guardianship order but im wondering is it worth it?I do love Lottie more than life itself but my confidence has been knocked ,Know im being silly b I dot have anyone to talk to.x
Admin *Lizzi*
Admin *Lizzi*
Admin
Admin
https://northwestmums.forumotion.com

Feel like giiving in................. Empty Re: Feel like giiving in.................

Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:01 pm
Jules you are amazing Mum and Nan, can't believe they failed you as a foster carer. Can't believe they wrote a bad report about you aswell, jobs worths that is all they are. Please don't let it get you down, sounds like you're the only one who cares about Lottie and she is very lucky to have you. God knows where she'd be or who she'd be with if you hadn't stepped up.
I am here to talk anytime, don't feel like you're on your own. Big massive hugs  I love you
Cooly Julie

Feel like giiving in................. Empty Re: Feel like giiving in.................

Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:29 pm
Thanks Lizzie,I know your right.Its been a hard few months and im feeling a lot better now.Lottie is so special and were lucky to have her.The fostering is so hard and they bring up all-kinds from your past.Were not all perfect and I know ive made mistakes but my kids mean the world to me. Im not a bad mum but the report made me feel like that. I've been to see a solicitor and im going for a special guardianship order.Things are looking abit more positive now.x
LindseySLeisti
LindseySLeisti

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:13 am
hugs hun no idea how it works but hope you get special guardianship, you're a fab mum/nan dont let them tell you otherwise xx
Cooly Julie

Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:45 am
Thanks Linds,how are you?I cant believe youve had another baby,good on you.You and Len look so happy.xx
Admin *Lizzi*
Admin *Lizzi*
Admin
Admin
https://northwestmums.forumotion.com

Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:53 pm
I hope you get your special guardianship then Jules. Here for you if you need me xx
Dawny

Feel like giiving in................. Empty Unsure

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:59 pm
Hey thiught id said hello last wk but can c my post im dawn some i no some i dont mum to harry 14 eeek and mads 11 not sure wtf the yrs av gone hope ur all well xxxx
Cooly Julie

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:02 pm
Thanks Lizzie,I know Dawny.I cant believe my Jess will be 9 in Aug.xx
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum